Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hebei Miao Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd.

FAKE PICTURES = FAKE SELLER, simple.
Do not waste your time with this fake Chinese seller.

Hebei Miao Import & Export Trade Co.Ltd.
Add: Room 16-1-1404 , Oujingyuan , Xinshi Beilu, Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang City , China
Tel: 0086-311-68071868

=====
Dear Sir,
Our company can supply Copper Cathode and Copper Scrap from China , if interested , please contact ! Then I will quote you the most favorable price after you reply.  
Best Regards ,
Jane
jane@hbmiao.cn
=====

I asked for TODAY'S PICTURES.
Look at what Jane sent me.

=====
Dear sir,
The photos about Aluminum  Wheel Scrap today are attached to accessory.
Please look at!
And welcom to visti our office and yard!
If you have any question, please feel free to contact!
Best regard,
=====





I told Jane "These are from Alibaba.com." Don't send FAKE PICTURES.
http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=aluminum+wheel+scraps 

=====
Dear sir,
 
Could I Know why you must see photos. There is some inconvenience to take photos. so...but our qualiti is guaranteed.
Besides, you can vist our factory to check , it is my honour to welcom you!
I do business seriously! Please cionsider!
 
Best regard,

Jane
jane@hbmiao.cn
=====

Nothing to consider.  We are not buying fake pictures...lol

=====
Dear sir,
 
Sorry for fake pictures!
Because our office and yard are not the same places, the photos you want are a little inconvenient!
Please accept my apology!
But I will disscuss with my manager and get real photos , then  reply you sa soon sa possible!
 
We'd like to cooperate with you for a long run. I apoloygize again!
Best regard,
=====

2 comments:

  1. Liar,they told you the reason that it is not convenient for them to send you the picture from there factory,just because they send you a picture from Alibaba,doesn't mean they are fake companies.The did not take your money or your cargo,you are a piece of shit,stop lying.Liar liar,pants on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I specifically requested for "REAL TODAY'S PICTURES."
    Do you pay any cash deposit based on FAKE pictures?
    You decide.

    ReplyDelete