Sunday, October 20, 2013

China Huanghai Industrial Co., Ltd

Here is another FAKE SELLER.

China Huanghai Industrial Co.,Ltd

=====
Dear manager
Have a nice day 
We are supplier of Lead Ingot ,Cadmium ingots ,Zinc ingot, aluminium ingot, magnesium ingot and so on .If you are interested, please contact me, thank you
Regards
  
aimee
Fax:86-0311-69045310
Mobile:+86-18332485310
E-mail:aimee@cnhhindustrial.com
Website:http://www.cnhhindustrial.com



aimee

=====

Here are pictures from Aimee.





I told Aimee that these are from Alibaba.com
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1163844998/clean_and_pure_aluminum_scrap_aluminum.html

=====

From: aimee [mailto:aimee@cnhhindustrial.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 12:32 PM
To: Shin Mitsuda/Total Planner, Inc.
Subject: Re: Re: China Huanghai Industrial Co.,Ltd

Yesterday I went to factory and then took this pictures ,it is true .
If you don't believe , I also don't have any choice .
You can make a trial order ,you will know the quality of the goods .
thank you


aimee
=====

Here is another excuse.

=====

You can make a trial order ,you will know the quality of the goods .
We can also send you samples, you check it , then place the order, what do you think of it ?
thank you


aimee
=====

You wish I will send you some deposit.  I don't think I will waste my time with you, fake seller....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment